Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!





Well, this is my 2nd Mother's Day!!! Ryan got me a gift certificate for a much needed manicure and pedicure this year! He knows what his mommy needs! :) I think he may have had some help from his daddy...I am so lucky to have such a sweet son! I am very excited to meet his baby brother in a couple of months also..I hope he is as sweet as Ryan! Even though Ryan can be a little monster, he can also be the sweetest little guy and I am very blessed to have him. I am thankful for him every day!!!!!

Happy Mother's Day to my mom! I love you so much...I know you know that! You are very special to me and you always will be! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!!! I am so blessed that even though I have a wonderful mom, I also have a wonderful friend! I know that I can count on you for anything and everything all the time! :)

I also want to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all the other moms in my family! Mamaw, Gigi, Michelle, Barbara, and Lindsey (this is her first!!!).

Thank you to Ryan for being such a blessing in my life! I truly don't know what I would do without you!! I love you so much!
Thank you to Nick for being such a great daddy! I am very blessed to know that my kids and I are so secure to have such a great man as "our daddy"!!!
Thank you to Reece....for kicking me and giving me heartburn! I can't wait to meet you and I already love you!! Be a good boy for mommy! :)

Happy Mother's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU TOO!!! I am very lucky to have such a Wonderful Daughter!!!! MOM :))

    ReplyDelete