Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ultrasound Pictures














I had my 32 week ultrasound this morning!!

We are still having a boy! He is 5 lbs. 1 oz. right now and very active!
She told us not to worry about the dark spot that looks like a hole on his head..it's not a hole!! :)
He is already head down, and in the exact position that Ryan was at this point! She told us that he has long legs (just like she said with Ryan)...Surprise!! I wouldn't expect him not to with Nick and me!! She also said he is taking up all of the space he possibly can..his legs were stretched out completely straight at one point! LOL! No wonder I am so uncomfortable....

After seeing him, I am even more ready than I was for him to be here! I can't wait to see what he really looks like and I really hope that he is a good baby...

We got some really good pictures, so I have posted just a few of them...








































1 comment:

  1. He looks different in every picture!! LOL
    Can't wait to Really See him!! :))

    ReplyDelete